.

.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I've been meaning to get these pictures up on the blog, but my internet sucks!  I'm in Cosmetology school right now and we did a photoshoot for bridals.  My model was my sister-n-law Michelle.  She is gorgeous!  And can still fit in her wedding dress!!  Lucky!  And Laina was the little flower girl.  It was so fun to do and her hair and make up turned out great!  Laina loved the attention of sitting in the chair while getting her hair and makeup down.  She had a big bruise on her forehead so I concealed it :)  The pictures look so good and I'm glad that I got some cute pictures of Laina all dressed up.  Thanks Michelle for helping me!!  
















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! She looks fantastic, and I bet your loving your new passion/career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nat! I'm having a blast!

    ReplyDelete