.

.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

BABIES!!!

This past month I had the privilege of taking pictures of  my two cousins babies.  They are sisters and had them about 2 1/2 weeks apart.  Wouldn't that be so fun!!  Both beautiful babies, I loved every second of it! I'm definitely not a professional but it was fun.

First came Calais.  She was tiny!! 6 lbs 11 oz same as Laina.  Isn't she a beauty!  I couldn't help but think of my Grandpa Daley while taking her pictures.  She looks so much like him!  






 The zoomed out picture of this one is my favorite.  Allie was admiring her new sweet spirit!  




 Then came Oliver.  What a sweet little chunk he is.  He was 9 lbs 4 oz!!  Who would have thought they would have been so different in size!!  He slept the whole time.  So content until his daddy would give him little kisses.  ;)


This is my favorite picture of Oliver with Grandpa.  I couldn't resist posting this picture.  Its so sweet!





No comments:

Post a Comment